Papers will be selected on the basis of at least two reviews of Abstracts by experts from the Scientific Committee, with additional arbitration exercised by a Papers Committee. Abstracts should be no longer than 2 or 3 single-column pages (with typeface not smaller than 11 pt), one of which should typically contain graphical illustrations of key results. Abstracts should include research rationale, methodology, results and major conclusions, and should be submitted electronically via www.easyacademia.org/etmm14 .
Extended abstract submission deadline: 6 March 2023
- Sign up or use your existing ETMM or DLES login at www.easyacademia.org/etmm14
- Click on Start a New Submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select the appropriate track, either main conference or a mini symposium.
- Enter the required information, such as title and a short summary (< 300 words) of your abstract.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent. Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Upload your abstract as a PDF document.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
Extended Paper for Proceedings
Accepted contributions will be asked to submit a extended paper for the conference proceedings, which will be distributed at the symposium. Templates and style guidelines will be provided on the Proceedings Paper page.
Notice for ETC18 Participants
ETC18 will be held in Valencia on Sept. 4-6 2023. The organizing committee of ETMM14 will coordinate with that of ETC18 to avoid schedule conflicts for authors attending both meetings.